PivotCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PivotCity-The next animation forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RPG Information

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KidTakeshi
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
KidTakeshi

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 8:49 am

All the info you need about the new add-on RPG mode. Here we go.

PivotCity- One of the few remaining cities in the whole world of pivot. PivotCity is the new World Capital. And the last line of defense before the world falls into Armageddon. Many people have left the city to live in bunkers in the mountains to the south.This former town is one of the most destructive cities in the world of pivot due to the dark armada and the former leader dark omega. But The Town has it half of protection due to the light alliance who are willing to risk lives to destroy and stop the dark armada once and for all but the city force the town army are here to only protect the people" I will Destroy the pivot world in the palm of my hand "Dark Omega Said as he daydreamed of riot and destroying everything in his path as the light and their leader Beta Screamed Not On My Watch you will be the only thing being crushed in the palm of the world because we will not let you prevail " As The City Force's leader Cyclone The Alpha Screamed you will fall because this city forbids you now leave or i will be forced to destroy you And Thats How the PivotCity War started,now the ending belongs to you. Choose your destiny follow your heart follow that special Path To Destiny It Your Turn To Shine You Shall Rise Prevail on your own path
But those who remain are fighting for their lives. The darkness is coming from the Northern half of the city. The saviors are coming from the Southern half of the city. And the defenders are staying in the middle of city. Now its your turn.

Will you save? Or will you destroy Or Maybe You Will Defend? Its Your Choice What Will You Rise As

The crap you just read was written by me. This is the main setting for the whole thing of PivotCity. Now for info on the groups.

The Dark Armada- The group who wishes to bring utter destruction to PivotCity and the world of Pivot is the Dark Armada. They are led by the Dark Omega. Anyway, there enemy is the Light Alliance. Who wishes to destroy them.

The Light Alliance- A group who wishes to save the city and the world from
its upcoming destruction. They fight the Dark Armada to try to destroy the world. They control the southern half of the city and keep an eye on the movements of the Armada.

The City Forces- An army risen by the Cities Alpha. The City forces only cares about the city and its civilians. And will terminate anything in the way.

Ok so theres the main idea of it. More stuff will be announced later on Territory control and crap.

Im The New GameMaster Of Rpg But Please follow the above. -Ironic-

Last edited by KidTakeshi on Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pivotcity.darkbb.com
Ironic
Ironic

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 12:01 pm

ok so do we tell you what we are or something? king scratch

Last edited by Ironic on Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KidTakeshi
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
KidTakeshi

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:03 pm

Ironic wrote:
ok so do we tell you what we are or something? king scratch

meh its still in tweaking and shit so no lol.
Back to top Go down
Ironic
Ironic

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:30 pm

oh well i making good icons for i pm it to you when they finished
Back to top Go down
Ironic
Ironic

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 4:30 pm

Everyone Just Post here what you want to be so i can post icons on you profile
Back to top Go down
KidTakeshi
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
KidTakeshi

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Ironic wrote:
Everyone Just Post here what you want to be so i can post icons on you profile

Ill move this hold on.
Back to top Go down
BEtr Thn U
BEtr Thn U

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:02 pm

I don't get it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
KidTakeshi
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
KidTakeshi

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:05 pm

BEtr Thn U wrote:
I don't get it. Neutral

true its confusing.
Back to top Go down
Ironic
Ironic

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 3:48 pm

The Setting And Story Has Been Updated Read Please
Back to top Go down
KidTakeshi
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
KidTakeshi

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 4:33 pm

Ironic wrote:
The Setting And Story Has Been Updated Read Please

umm lol. Ill edit the story Very Happy. And the City Forces are on the Light Alliance's side. lol
Also. The Alpha is the leader of the City Forces. Basically thats me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ironic
Ironic

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 5:56 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RPG Information Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPG Information   RPG Information Empty

Back to top Go down

RPG Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PivotCity :: Other :: RPG :: RPG-
Jump to: